Clinical Trial: Effects of Nutritional Supplements on Cognition, Mood, and Fatigue — South Florida
Make a Difference. Call Now!
Life Extension is sponsoring a study to assess the effects of nutritional supplements in support of cognition, mood and fatigue in individuals with memory complaints, an altered mood and/or feelings of fatigue within the past six months.
Or Call 1-866-517-4536
Effects of Nutritional Supplements on Cognition, Mood, and Fatigue (CL078)
South Florida Location
- Between 40-70 years of age
- Normal weight to overweight (BMI 18.5–29.9)
- In good health
- Experiencing memory complaints, an altered mood, and/or feelings of fatigue (within the past six months)
- Currently drinking no more than one cup of coffee a day
- Able to comply with all study procedures and visits
- Study Product
- Blood Tests
- Blood Pressure Evaluations
- Up to $250 for Time and Travel Expenses
- A $50 referral bonus is also available.*
Life Extension Clinical Research, Inc., engages in cutting-edge clinical trials with the goal of extending the healthy human life span and defeating disease. Our clinical research is designed to explore the potential of innovative dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, topicals (cosmetic), and medical devices.
* If you refer someone who enrolls in a study and completes their final visit with closeout procedures, you will be compensated the amount noted for the study.