Action Needed To Kill Health Care Reform - Senate To Vote By Christmas
Health Care Reform Threatens Our Access To Alternative Medicine And Dietary Supplements
International Advocates for Health Freedom www.iahf.com has formed a coalition to kill Health Care Reform which would only increase the American Medical Association’s monopoly while forcing small businesses, including dietary supplement companies, out of business.
Health Care Reform also threatens to break the economic back of America and to usher us into a North American Union Dictatorship via which the FDA would usher draconian Codex vitamin restrictions in through their Trilateral Cooperation Charter. In light of this threat, IAHF has formed a coalition of health freedom groups including American Association for Health Freedom, the Alliance for Natural Health, the National Health Federation, the Cancer Control Society, Patients for Alternative Medicine, Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw, the Idaho Observer newspaper, and the Health Crusador newspaper, and the Life Extension Foundation®.
The Senate vote could come just before Christmas and is expected to be very close. The measure could be defeated or passed by as little as a single vote as massive arm twisting measures will be employed to try to get the 60 votes necessary to avoid a filibuster — so your help is badly needed to kill the bill!
Please read the bullet points below, then take immediate action by sending the form letter below to your senators and congressmen and please forward this alert widely to friends and family, urging them to take action!
1. H.R. 3962, the "Affordable Health Care for America Act," is unconstitutional. Government shouldn't be able to order us to buy something we don't want. No congressman or senator can sign off on this without seriously breaking their oath.
2. H.R. 3962, the "Affordable Health Care for America Act," would drive down many small businesses, by forcing an 8% payroll excise tax on companies that don't purchase medical insurance policies for employees.
3. H.R. 3962, the "Affordable Health Care for America Act," would especially hurt dietary supplement companies by taking money out of people's pockets that they're forced to spend on government required insurance that they're now able to spend on buying dietary supplements and alternative practitioners.
4. H.R. 3962, the "Affordable Health Care for America Act," would hurt alternative practitioners who aren't included in the legislation by forcing people to spend money on the government-forced insurance policies that they'd normally spend going to see alternative practitioners.
5. H.R. 3962, the "Affordable Health Care for America Act," forces seniors into mandatory end-of-life counseling sessions intended to cut costs by encouraging people to go to hospices to die rather than continue receiving medical care — it’s genocidal.
6. H.R. 3962, the "Affordable Health Care for America Act," puts the government in charge of private decision making that should be strictly between a patient and their doctor and it centralizes everyone's medical records with the government putting them in electronic form. This is a gross invasion of privacy and is totally Orwellian. This red tape will cause many older physicians to retire, adding to the doctor shortages other aspects of the bill will also cause.
7. The Tsunami of illegal aliens that would flood into the country partly to get on H.R. 3962, the "Affordable Health Care for America Act," would break our economic back, forcing us into the ruling elite’s desired North American Union. It is via this mechanism that the FDA would usher Codex restrictions in via their Trilateral Cooperation Charter with Canada and Mexico.
8. No domestic legislation can be viewed in isolation. H.R. 3962 must be considered against a backdrop of international measures with which it dovetails. HR 3962 should be viewed by dietary supplement consumers as dovetailing in a dangerous way with UN Agenda 21, the Biodiversity Treaty, and the Wildlands Project — all of which are part of a broader population control and societal control agenda pertaining to a global totalitarian state.