454 grams powder
Retail Price: $109.95
Your Price: $93.46 Save 14%
Your favorite Life Extension® products can be delivered to you automatically. Just look for the “AutoShip” button. Select AutoShip, and choose your preferred ship-out date. It's that easy!
PectaSol-C® Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) is a natural product that is derived from the peel pith of citrus fruit. It is formulated to:
Pre-Production Research on PectaSol® MCP
This product is called PectaSol-C® to differentiate the improved modification.
PectaSol-C® MCP contains polysaccharide components that researchers have shown shift T cell balance to favor Natural Killer (NK) cell activation.7*
1. Eliaz I, Gaurdino J, Hughes K. The health benefits of modified citrus pectin: in Patil BS, Brodbelt JS, Miller EG, and Turner ND (ed.): Potential health benefits of citrus. ACS Symposium Series 936. Oxford University Press. 2006:199-210.
2. Strum, S, et al. Modified citrus pectin slows PSA doubling time: A pilot clinical trial. International Conference on Diet and Prevention of Cancer. 1999. Tampere, Finland.
3. Guess, BW, et al., Modified citrus pectin (MCP) increases the prostate-specific antigen doubling time in men with prostate cancer: a phase II pilot study. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis, 2003;6(4): 301-4.
4. Azemar, M. et al. Clinical Benefits in patients with advanced solid tumors treated with modified citrus pectin: A prospective pilot study. Clinical Med Oncology 2007;1:73-80.
5. Eliaz, I, Hotchkiss, AT, Fishman, ML, Rode, D. The effect of modified citrus pectin on urinary excretion of toxic elements. Phytotherapy Research 2006;20(10):859-864.
6. Zhao, ZY, Liang, L, Fan,X, Hotchkiss, AT,. Wilk, BJ, Eliaz, E. The role of modified citrus pectin as an effective chelator of lead in children hospitalized with toxic lead levels. Altern Ther Health Med. 2008:14(4); 34-38.
7. Lim, BO, et al., Effect of dietary pectin on the production of immunoglobulins and cytokines by mesenteric lymph node lymphocytes in mouse colitis induced with dextran sulfate sodium. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem.2003;7(8):1706.
|Dosage and Use|
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer.