Clinical Trial: Support Healthy Cholesterol Levels (CL086)
Make a Difference
Do you (or does someone you know) have concerns about their cholesterol levels?
Support Healthy Cholesterol Levels (CL086)
Fort Lauderdale Location
Primary Study Objective:
Assess the effects of a nutritional supplement in support of healthy cholesterol levels.
- Men and women between 40 and 75 years of age
- Be overweight
- Have a waist circumference of at least 40 inches in males and 35 inches in females
- Be healthy generally and have no difficulty with digestion or absorption of food
- Be able to follow all study instructions and attend all scheduled visits
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English
- You will attend 4 visits over approximately 90 days
- You will receive the study product, blood pressure evaluations, assessments, and a questionnaire
Qualified participants receive at no cost during the trial:
- Blood Tests
- Blood Pressure Evaluations
- Up to $225 for Time and Travel Expenses
- $100 Gift Card from Life Extension Nutrition Center
- Referral Bonus Available: $50*
* If you refer someone who completes the study, you will be compensated $50.