Calendar of Events
July 11 - September 20, 2015
The Life Extension Nutrition Center invites you to its Summer Matinee Series. Come savor complimentary healthy refreshments while enjoying a free movie in our charming Nutrition Center lecture hall. Our summertime cinema fun will expose the risky behavior of the food industry, new weight management tips, economic challenges of the healthcare system in the U.S. and other hot health topics. Showtime is at 1:00p.m., and we have plenty of seats – no sign up required.
- August 8th Hungry for Change – Investigates the scandalous tactics of the weight-loss and food industry.
- August 15th Tapped – An examination of how bottled water companies are impacting our health and environment.
- August 22nd Fresh – Find out how innovative thinkers in America are transforming farming methods to fight the pitfalls of our existing food production.
- August 29th Unacceptable Levels – A complex look at the source of how chemicals wind-up in our bodies.
- September 5th The Immortalists – Watch the personal voyage of two influential biologists attempting to capture immortality.
- September 12th Killer At Large Obesity – Discover how obesity is plaguing Americans and what people can do to end this epidemic.
- September 20th (Sunday) Fed Up – Uncover the misleading information food manufactures have been telling the public for the last 30 years.
Friday, September 18 – Sunday, September 20, 2015
Come Learn How to Stay Younger, Healthier Longer!
• FREE Guest Lectures
• FREE ONE-ON-ONES with Health Advisors
• FREE Exhibits
• FREE Health Screenings†
Drawings for prizes and gift baskets on Saturday! (Must be present to win)
For breaking reports concerning the latest findings in vitamins, nutritional health supplements, health and wellness, and anti aging supplements, you may also wish to visit Life Extension Daily News, your up-to-the-minute source of longevity news coverage. Articles announcing upcoming conventions or summarizing presentations given at recent scientific conferences are included in the selection Life Extension Daily News stories.
Past Life Extension Webinars with Dr Michael Smith