Diving Into Life With Greg LouganisSeptember 2012
By Kyle Roderick
1. Available at: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003516.htm. Accessed May 17, 2012.
2. Henrickson, M. Clinical outcomes and patient perceptions of acupuncture and/or massage therapies in HIV-infected individuals. AIDS Care. 2001;13(6):743-48.
3. Bannerman RH. Acupuncture: the WHO view. World Health. 1979 Dec:24-29.
4. Cohly HHP, Asad S, Das SK, Angel MF, Rao M. Effect of antioxidant (turmeric, turmerin, and curcumin) on human immunodeficiency virus. Int J Mol Sci. 2003 Jan;4(2):22-33.
5. Zhang L, Ravipati AS, Koyyalamudi SR, et al. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of selected medicinal plants containing phenolic and flavonoid compounds. J Agric Food Chem. 2011 Dec 14;59(23):12361-7.
6. Weber D, Wheat JM, Curri GM. Inflammation and cancer: tumor initiation, progression and metastasis, and Chinese botanical medicines. J Chin Int Med. 2010 Nov;8(11):1006-13.
7. Robinson P, Mathews HL, Witek-Janusek L. Psycho-endocrine-immune response to mindfulness-based stress reduction in individuals infected with the human immunodeficiency virus: A quasi-experimental study. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2003 Oct;9(5):683-694.
8. Available at: http://pag.aids2010.org/Abstracts.aspx?AID=10052. Accessed May 17, 2012.