Life Extension Suggestions
- Buffered vitamin C Powder or Effervescent Vitamin C-Magnesium Crystals: Take on completely empty stomach and allow at least 30-90 minutes for these peristalsis-inducing nutrients to evacuate the bowel. This is for IBS of the constipation type only.
- Probiotics: Per label instructions
- Fiber: 7 g daily
- Peppermint oil / Caraway oil: Per label instructions
- Artichoke leaf Extract: 500 – 1500 mg daily
- Melatonin: 0.3 – 5 mg before bed (sometimes up to 10 mg)
- Perilla leaf extract: 300 mg daily
- Curcumin: (as highly absorbed BCM-95®): 400 – 800 mg daily
- Holy Basil: 1200 mg daily
- Ashwagandha: Per label instructions
- Cordyceps: Per label instructions
- Bacopa monieri: Per label instructions
- Rhodiola extract: (root) [std. to 3% rosavins (7.5 mg)]: 250 mg daily
- Phosphatidylserine: 100 mg daily
- Saccharomyces boulardii: 500 mg daily
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae: 500 mg daily
In addition, the following blood tests may be helpful:
Disclaimer and Safety Information
This information (and any accompanying material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a physician or other qualified health care professional. Pregnant women in particular should seek the advice of a physician before using any protocol listed on this website. The protocols described on this website are for adults only, unless otherwise specified. Product labels may contain important safety information and the most recent product information provided by the product manufacturers should be carefully reviewed prior to use to verify the dose, administration, and contraindications. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments discussed. The reader assumes the risk of any injuries. The authors and publishers, their affiliates and assigns are not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons arising from this protocol and expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
The protocols raise many issues that are subject to change as new data emerge. None of our suggested protocol regimens can guarantee health benefits. The publisher has not performed independent verification of the data contained herein, and expressly disclaim responsibility for any error in literature.