Life Extension Suggestions
- Zinc: 30 mg, 1 – 3 times daily
- Calcium: 700 – 1200 mg daily
- Selenium: 200 mcg daily
- Silicon: (as Choline-Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid): 5 mg twice daily
- Vitamin C: 500 – 1000 mg daily
- Folate: (preferably as L-methylfolate): 1000 mcg daily
- Alpha-lipoic acid: 250 mg twice daily
- Glutathione: 50 mg, 1 – 3 times daily
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC): 600 mg, 1 – 3 times daily
- Probiotics (supplying at least 2 billion colony forming units [CFUs]): 1 – 2 times daily
- Chlorella: 3 g daily
- Garlic extract (std. to 10 000 ppm allicin potential [12 mg]): 1200 mg, 1 – 4 times daily
- Modified Citrus Pectin (with alginate complex): 1.5 g twice daily
- Cilantro (herbal extract): Steep 1 – 15 drops in hot water two times daily. Take for 5 days, then stop for 2.
- Whey protein isolate: 20 – 30 g daily
In addition, the following blood tests may provide helpful information:
- Heavy Metals Panel (Mercury, Arsenic, Aluminum)
- Chemistry Panel & Complete Blood Count (CBC) (includes iron, kidney, and liver function tests)
Disclaimer and Safety Information
This information (and any accompanying material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a physician or other qualified health care professional. Pregnant women in particular should seek the advice of a physician before using any protocol listed on this website. The protocols described on this website are for adults only, unless otherwise specified. Product labels may contain important safety information and the most recent product information provided by the product manufacturers should be carefully reviewed prior to use to verify the dose, administration, and contraindications. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments discussed. The reader assumes the risk of any injuries. The authors and publishers, their affiliates and assigns are not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons arising from this protocol and expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
The protocols raise many issues that are subject to change as new data emerge. None of our suggested protocol regimens can guarantee health benefits. The publisher has not performed independent verification of the data contained herein, and expressly disclaim responsibility for any error in literature.