Life Extension Suggestions
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P): 50 – 250 mg twice daily, 30 minutes before meals
- Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinol): 100 – 300 mg daily, anytime.
- Silymarin: 720 mg silymarin along with 270 mg silibinin daily, with meals
- Trans-Resveratrol: 100 – 500 mg daily in divided doses
- R-Lipoic Acid: 200 mg once or twice daily, 30 minutes before meals
- L-Carnitine: 500 – 2000 mg daily, on an empty stomach
- Fish oil (with olive polyphenols): At least 1400 mg/day of EPA and 1000 mg/day of DHA
- Natural Vitamin E: 100 – 400 IU alpha-tocopherol and 200 mg gamma-tocopherol daily
- Vitamin C: Up to, but not exceeding 3000 mg daily
- Folic acid (as methylfolate): 1000 mcg daily
In addition, the following blood testing resources may be helpful:
Disclaimer and Safety Information
This information (and any accompanying material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a physician or other qualified health care professional. Pregnant women in particular should seek the advice of a physician before using any protocol listed on this website. The protocols described on this website are for adults only, unless otherwise specified. Product labels may contain important safety information and the most recent product information provided by the product manufacturers should be carefully reviewed prior to use to verify the dose, administration, and contraindications. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments discussed. The reader assumes the risk of any injuries. The authors and publishers, their affiliates and assigns are not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons arising from this protocol and expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
The protocols raise many issues that are subject to change as new data emerge. None of our suggested protocol regimens can guarantee health benefits. The publisher has not performed independent verification of the data contained herein, and expressly disclaim responsibility for any error in literature.