Life Extension Suggestions
- N-acetyl cysteine: 600 mg one to three times daily
- Green Tea extract; standardized to EGCG: 725 mg daily
- Quercetin: 250 – 500 mg daily
- B Vitamin Complex: Per label instructions
- Magnesium: 300 – 600 mg daily
- Broccoli extract; standardized to glucosinolates: 400 mg once or twice daily, with meals
- I3C (Indole-3-carbinol): 80 – 160 mg daily
- SAMe: 400 mg two to three times daily. Take with co-factors B12, B6 and folic acid.
- Milk Thistle extract; standardized to silymarin and silibinins: 750 mg daily.
- R-lipoic acid: 240 – 480 mg daily
- Calcium-D-glucarate: 140 – 300 mg daily
- Trans-Resveratrol: 250 mg daily
- Curcumin: 400 mg daily, with meals
- Chlorophyllin: 100 mg three times per day with food.
- Artichoke extract: 500 mg daily
- Probiotics: Per label instructions
Disclaimer and Safety Information
This information (and any accompanying material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a physician or other qualified health care professional. Pregnant women in particular should seek the advice of a physician before using any protocol listed on this website. The protocols described on this website are for adults only, unless otherwise specified. Product labels may contain important safety information and the most recent product information provided by the product manufacturers should be carefully reviewed prior to use to verify the dose, administration, and contraindications. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments discussed. The reader assumes the risk of any injuries. The authors and publishers, their affiliates and assigns are not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons arising from this protocol and expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
The protocols raise many issues that are subject to change as new data emerge. None of our suggested protocol regimens can guarantee health benefits. The publisher has not performed independent verification of the data contained herein, and expressly disclaim responsibility for any error in literature.