660 grams (1.45 lb. or 23.28 oz.)
Retail Price: $30.00
Super Sale Price:
Your favorite Life Extension® products can be delivered to you automatically. Just look for the “AutoShip” button. Select AutoShip, and choose your preferred ship-out date. It's that easy!
As people age, they become more susceptible to muscle deterioration and a declining immune system.1,2 Fortunately, whey protein can have a positive impact on muscle construction and immunity due to its branched-chain amino acid profile (BCAAs) and naturally occurring lactoferrin and immunoglobins.3-5
Unlike many commercial brands on the market, New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate is uniquely derived from grass-fed, free range cows living healthy lives in New Zealand and not treated with growth hormone (rBST).
Life Extension’s New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate offers the following:
1. J Appl Physiol. 2003. 95(4):1717-27.
2. Curr Genomics. 2012 Dec;13(8):589-602.
3. Available at: http://www.innovatewithdairy.com/SiteCollection Documents/Mono_Immunity_0304.pdf. Accessed June 12, 2013.
4. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2011 Nov;14(6):569-80.
5. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):277S-80S.
|Dosage and Use|